Content Implementation Specialist (CIS)
In this position, you will be implementing content on websites for leading pharmaceutical, high-tech, bio-tech, healthcare, and manufacturing companies. An understanding of both the technical side of web development (basic HTML/CSS) as well a keen design eye are beneficial for this role. The CIS interfaces directly with clients through training, content inventory summaries as well as advocating for the best backend user-interface suggestions.
The CIS works closely with our team of Project Managers, Web and UX designers and Web Developers to assist in the handoff of a completed website project. You will also gain a working knowledge of best website usability practices, and feel confident in recommending ways to better present information to the client.
- Strong written and communicative skills are a must for this position
- 1+ year of customer service, account management or related experience
- Experience using a content management system (CMS) such as: WordPress, Joomla, Drupal.
- Sales platform integrations: i.e. SalesForce, Pardot, HubSpot, Mailchimp
- Adobe suites, especially Photoshop
- A base understanding of website best practices for SEO/Google Analytics and UX (user experience) best practices is a plus
- Proven ability to work in a team, but with individual accountability
- Bachelor’s degree
You are highly organized and detail-oriented, and can take a project from start to finish. A good fit is an individual brimming with personality, who can empathize with clients who are less tech savvy. The CIS needs to be comfortable enough to know what they need to accomplish daily to assist the team in meeting deadlines. We are looking for someone who does not have to be micro-managed and takes accountability for their work.
Looking for self-motivated, goal-oriented personalities to come join our team!
What you’ll get:
- Medical, Dental, 401k
- Paid Time Off and Company Paid Holidays
- To Wear Jeans Everyday
- Awesome Company Parties
- To participate in contests like Tennis, Corn Hole, Cook Offs and Costume, to name a few
Ready to Apply?
This is an in-house position. If you live outside of RI or MA please do not apply.
emagine is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.