Digital Marketing Associate
emagine, a leading Digital Marketing Agency with offices in both Fall River, Massachusetts and Delray Beach, Florida, is searching for a Digital Marketing Associate to join our rapidly growing Digital Marketing Team.
Our ideal candidate is both analytical and creative. We are looking for someone who has the ability to interpret data, and can describe what they see in simple terms. An understanding of online marketing tactics like SEO, PPC and Social Media Marketing is necessary for this position. Basic knowledge of Google Analytics, the Google Keyword Planner, Moz, Google Adwords, HTML and CSS is preferred, but not required.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Perform keyword research
- Create ad groups and write engaging ad copy for PPC campaigns
- Optimize content pieces (general page content, Press Releases, blog posts, etc) in accordance with each client’s unique keyword focus and SEO strategy
- Implementation of recommended content changes within a CMS
- Create custom reports for clients through Google Analytics, Moz, Google Webmaster Tools, etc.
- Perform technical audits of websites utilizing our initial tools
- You are a responsible, self-motivated perfectionist and problem-solver
- Basic HTML knowledge helpful
- Understanding of SEO, PPC and Social Media Marketing best practices preferred, but not required
- Has excellent organizational skills and is able to do research in a timely manner
- Ability to self teach via use of Google Search
- Comfort with Microsoft Office Products (especially Excel, Word)
- Ability to connect the dots and come to conclusions on your own
- Must have the ability to multi-task and work within deadlines.
Before Applying, please NOTE: This is not a project or account management position, and is not client-facing. This position requires hands-on implementation of SEO strategies in content management systems and HTML websites. Additionally, this is in-house position. If you live outside of RI, MA, or FL, please do not apply.
Salary: $30,000 – $40,000, commensurate with experience/expertise. Vacation time, Medical, Dental, 401(k) available. Apply online. No phone calls at this time.
Career Level Required: Post-Entry Level
Experience Required: 1+ to 2 Years
Job Type: Employee
Job Status: Full Time