Digital Marketing Strategist/Paid Search Specialist
Strong communication and account management skills are a must. This is not a “head-down” technical position, but rather a client-facing collaborative role for a communicative individual. In other words, you must truly enjoy and have a passion for client interaction, as you personally will be responsible for the management of a number of high-touch accounts.
Requirements and Expectations:
- Overall understanding of B2B marketing and lead generation
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Advertising (Search, Remarking, Display)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media Marketing
- Google Analytics & Microsoft Adwords analysis and reporting
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in all MS Office products
- Highly analytical
- Able to manage multiple accounts and handle high-touch clients
- Deadline driven
What you’ll get:
- Medical, Dental, 401k
- Paid Time Off and Company Paid Holidays
- To Wear Jeans Everyday
- Awesome Company Parties
- To participate in contests like Tennis, Corn Hole, Cook Offs and Costume, to name a few.
Salary: $40,000 – $55,000, commensurate with experience/expertise.
Ready to Apply?
This is an in-house position. If you live outside of RI or MA please do not apply.
emagine is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.