Digital Media Producer/Videographer
emagine is seeking a Digital Media Producer/Videographer for a wide range of programs including:
- Video Content for emagine’s corporate marketing and employee recruiting efforts
- Video Content for client websites: facility tours, talking head/interviews, etc.
- Video ads for YouTube and other digital channels
This individual must be able to identify and execute creative and innovative approaches to bring stories to life, have significant technical expertise as a shooter, and be able to direct, edit and get the best out of their subjects. You’ll participate in planning and pre-production, edit and do other post-production tasks as needed.
The Digital Media Producer/Videographer will work in-house at our Fall River Massachusetts location on multiple projects at once, often in collaboration with other members of emagine, and must ensure that project goals are met and media content aligns with emagine and its clients’ objectives.
Skills & Experience
- Experience in video/audio production (planning, shooting, directing and editing)
- Planning and capturing video/audio stories and directing talent
- Editing and post-production support to other members of emagine
- Strong ability using DSLR cameras, sound, and lighting equipment
- Proficiency using:
- Video editing software (e.g. Adobe Premiere Pro)
- Graphic design software (e.g. Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Media conversion tools
- Fluency in current video technology and media production best practices
- Ability to storyboard, to plan out a project and to help others to visualize the end result
- Ability to coach and direct people in front of the camera
- Ability to take complex subjects and explain them clearly to different audiences
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues efficientlyPositive and professional attitude; interest in learning new skills
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
What you’ll get:
- Annual Base Salary: $40k – $50k commensurate with experience
- Medical, Dental, 401k
- Paid Time Off and Company Paid Holidays
- To Wear Jeans Everyday
- Awesome Company Parties
- To participate in contests like Tennis, Corn Hole, Cook Offs and Costume, to name a few.
Ready to Apply?
This is an in-house position. If you live outside of RI or MA please do not apply.
Highlight your experience on your resume and provide examples of your work – we’d love to see what you’ve done!
emagine is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.