Digital Sales Representative
Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Beginning the sales process by cold calling/emailing prospects and identifying decision makers
- Promptly- and regularly- following up with prospects via phone, email, or appointment when required
- Ongoing documentation of prospect status
- Regularly maintaining- and improving- overall digital marketing proficiency and understanding of emagine’s specific digital marketing service offerings and differentiators
- Create and deliver sales presentations, proposals, audits, and other sales deliverables where appropriate
- Providing consultation of client needs and business goals
- Maintain an active, engaging, and knowledge-sharing presence on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- You are a charming, engaging, confident (written and verbal) communicator with a passion for digital marketing- and excellent listening skills.
- Understanding of B2B marketing and lead generation strategy and tactics (SEO, PPC and social media marketing) preferred
- Ability to convert prospects and close deals
- Experience in lead generation, opportunity qualification, pre-call preparation, relationship development, and time management preferred
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Able to manage multiple accounts and handle high-touch prospects
- Must have the ability to multi-task and work within deadlines
- Expertise in the use of Social Media to build personal brand reach in order to raise awareness of emagine’s digital marketing offerings
- Overall proficiency in all Microsoft Office products
- Occasional travel may be required.
What you’ll get:
- Medical, Dental, 401k
- Paid Time Off and Company Paid Holidays
- To Wear Jeans Everyday
- Awesome Company Parties
- To participate in contests like Tennis, Corn Hole, Cook Offs and Costume, to name a few.
Salary: $28,000 – $35,000 base, plus commission
Ready to Apply?
This is an in-house position. If you live outside of RI or MA please do not apply.
emagine is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.