Do you have a thorough understanding of all things Digital? How many of the following areas do you have experience in?:
- Website Design and Development
- Content Management
Would you enjoy proposing strategic digital solutions to a captive audience and maximizing their lifetime value?
Over the last 20 years, emagine has developed an impressive client base of more than 1,000 companies. We’ve provided a wide range of ongoing services to these clients including: website redesigns, digital marketing services, add-on projects, support and maintenance services and web hosting. We’ve been fortunate to have built the ongoing business units with relatively little proactive, strategic outreach to our clients. It’s now time for us to reach into our rich array of business partners and become more proactive in our approach. That’s where you come in.
emagine’s Client Success team is looking for an individual who can generate increased client engagement by identifying their specific needs and effectively communicating valuable opportunities which will ultimately help them reach and surpass their KPIs, keep their website looking and functioning up to website visitors’ ever-evolving expectations and, essentially, increase the ROI of their initial and ongoing site development projects.
Location: emagine HQ in Fall River, MA
Compensation: Base Salary Commensurate with Experience
Commission/Variable Pay Package
Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Start with a deep-dive into our CRM to segment clients
- Determine services already provided to specific clients and identify new applicable services to promote on a client-by-client basis
- Deep-dive into clients’ websites and Google Analytics to identify improvements that can be made to their online presence
- Assess technical weaknesses/opportunities to promote services related to website performance, stability and security
- Create and manage CS sales/marketing collateral that speaks to our high-level and value of services
- Market/competitive analysis to promote new strategic online initiatives to clients
- Contact, present and propose the appropriate solutions to clients by demonstrating value
- Manage pipeline of opportunities via CRM, consistent communications and follow-ups
- Promote ongoing maintenance and support (retainer) contracts to clients
- Create CS-focused blog and social media posts to promote our experienced, knowledgeable, personable and top-level performing Client Success team
- Additionally, identify qualified companies who are not existing clients and promote support and maintenance services to them
- Exceptional communication skills
- Experience and knowledge of websites, design, UX and general web technology
- Should have a history of establishing and closing deals that lead to long-term business partnerships
What you’ll get:
- Medical, Dental, 401k
- Paid Time Off and Company Paid Holidays
- To Wear Jeans Everyday
- Awesome Company Parties
- To participate in contests like Tennis, Corn Hole, Cook Offs and Costume, to name a few.
Ready to Apply?
This is an in-house position. If you live outside of RI or MA please do not apply.
emagine is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.