As a Project Manager in a digital Marketing agency, you’ll work in a consultative capacity, advising clients on strategic as well as tactical aspects of the project, educating clients on best practices, and presenting recommendations, with the goal of building long-term customer relationships. The right candidate is self-motivated, with strategic and problem solving abilities who thrives in a collaborative environment. You’ll work with a fantastic team of Designers, UX, Development, and Content to build a website that accomplishes client goals, as well as create a positive project experience.
Responsibilities and Expectations:
- End-to-end project management of 6 – 8 medium and large-size client projects, delivering projects on-time, within budget, and meeting high quality standards
- Collaborate with internal project teams to ensure timelines and deliverables are met
- Define Scope requirements to manage client expectations and Development of site
- Communicate with project stakeholders, leading weekly or more frequent client meetings to keep project and clients organized and on track
- Identify Project risks and proactively resolve client issues
- Identify opportunities for Project and Process improvements
- Assist Business Development team in scoping and estimating new client projects
- 3+ years of managing web development or similar projects. Agency experience a plus
- Understanding of user experience, information architecture, and CMS systems; WordPress experience a plus
- Ability to take ownership of projects with results-driven focus. Proven record for meeting deadlines
- Client engagement skills to build successful, long-term client relationships
- Excellent communication skills. Confident and articulate presenter, with ability to engage, encourage, and motivate others
- Resourceful and creative problem solver
- Relevant background to communicate technical information to clients in easy-to-understand terms.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to juggle tasks and multiple project deliverables
- Experience with Project life cycle process and methodology and PM productivity tools
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Technology, or relevant field
- Contributes to social media a plus
What you’ll get:
- Medical, Dental, 401k
- Paid Time Off and Company Paid Holidays
- To Wear Jeans Everyday
- Awesome Company Parties
- To participate in contests like Tennis, Corn Hole, Cook Offs and Costume, to name a few
Ready to Apply?
This is an in-house position in our Fall River, MA office. If you live outside of RI or MA please do not apply.
emagine is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.