About the Position
emagine, a Digital Marketing Agency for Healthcare and Life Sciences, is seeking a professional, organized and creative Account Executive to work with our clients specifically as part of our healthcare-focused brand emagineHealth (https://www.emaginehealth.com/)
In this full-time, remote, Account Executive role, you will be responsible for all internal and external communication related to the accounts you are assigned to – with support from our multi-disciplinary teams and management. You have exceptional relationship and project management skills and love the concept of working with our healthcare clients that impact lives every day.
You will report directly to our EVP of Operations and collaborate constantly with the Strategists, Project Managers and additional account management personnel who work on the healthcare accounts you will be assigned to. The role comes with a broad, demanding set of responsibilities – all in support of the client and emagine personnel working on the account.
Employment Type: Full-time with Salary and Benefits
Location: Remote (US Based Only)
- You will focus on supporting the ongoing management and coordination of the various projects and campaigns our teams are working on with our clients.
- You are the client advocate within emagine – their primary point of contact, responsible for ensuring that their needs are evaluated and achieved in the delivery of the various tactics and campaigns we’re executing on.
- Support the Strategists and Project Managers who are working with your accounts – you will be responsible for being the support system for the team. Your responsibilities will be fluid and modified to evolve with the needs of a given client and their respective projects and campaigns.
- Production Coordination & Support – you will be working closely with emagine’s teams to organize tasks, assign them to relevant team members, follow-up and follow through on all project related deliverables.
- Project/Campaign Tracking and monitoring – you will play a key role on all project and campaign related activities and responsible for monitoring, tracking and reporting all project related activities internally and most importantly in support of the Strategists, Project Managers and clients.
- Responsible for exceptional client service and account management activities for healthcare accounts.
- Develop presentations, creative briefs and other materials required to communicate with clients and the emagine account team
- Ensure client feedback is gathered, understood and addressed as appropriate across deliverables
- Participate in development of clients’ marketing strategies and tactics; collaborate with multiple internal stakeholders to ensure consensus around tactics, scope and approach
- Support overall account development, financial performance and growth
- Partner with specific subject matter experts within emagine in support of integrated marketing campaigns
- Addressing client requests, service and support
- Coordinate frequent client meetings and reviews
- Coordination of internal tasks and assignments
- Continuous follow through with project and campaign teams
- On top of project schedules and initiatives
- Leading weekly status meetings and providing status materials to clients
- Primary contact for all internal and external communications related to your accounts
- Understand and be able to articulate campaign planning/goals, reporting and analysis
- Document detailed client status and communicate relevant information to all project stakeholders
- Monitor scope creep and budgets, communicating with clients when they are at risk of going outside of scope and budget
- Set meetings and provide agendas
- 3-5 years marketing and/or agency experience
- Highly organized, deadline-driven, able to multi-task and work under limited supervision
- Professional presence, performs with a sense of urgency and with a profound client service orientation
- Able to communicate with clients well not only with good news, but bad as well
- Able to devise and articulate solutions to problems on an ongoing basis
- Independent thinker, yet team player who enjoys collaboration
- Excellent business communication ability including informal/formal presentation and writing skills
- High energy, able to effectively operate in fast-paced, growing and evolving environment
In business for 20 years, with 1,500+ clients and about 50 employees located across the United States, emagine is the Digital-First Agency for Healthcare and Life Sciences. Touching every aspect of the healthcare continuum, from clinical-stage biopharmaceutical and medical device companies all the way to the nation’s leading healthcare systems and hospitals, emagine’s services include: Branding, Marketing Strategy, Website Development, Content Marketing, SEO, Paid Search and Social Media.
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Generous paid time off
- Inclusive company environment
- Wellness program
- Employee recognition program
- Opportunities to give back to your community