A partner is a critical choice
We’re often asked if there’s a single important piece of advice we’d offer to those embarking on a web design project or digital marketing strategy.
The specifics vary greatly:
- For one company, the emphasis might be solely on creating an ultra-unique look and feel that will portray the company as bleeding-edge.
- For another, the technological underpinnings and Content Management System (CMS) might be what’s most important.
- For most, it’s all about results. That might mean lead-generation, sales, recruiting, attracting press, analysts, or investors.
Regardless of your objectives, the bottom line is this: your online presence is too important to gamble on a team that might be a questionable fit. Selecting the right partner for you is critical to your success, online and offline.
- Well-rounded team of nearly 50 talented individuals — designers, developers, project managers, digital marketing strategists, website support and maintenance specialists, and hosting specialists.
- Unmatched experience in our focus sectors: Healthcare, Biotechnology, Pharmaceuticals, Medical Device, Professional Services, Manufacturing, Construction and Engineering and High-Tech.
- Research-driven approach — subjective opinions will never trump data.
- 20+ years of experience and more than 1,500 clients worldwide
- Diverse client base, from startups to Fortune 100
- The “anti-agency” agency — no pontificating or arrogance here. Just real, pragmatic solutions driven by client performance.
Above all, we do it right
It’s not uncommon for us to come across a company intent on throwing together a website in a few weeks and/or for the lowest price.
Or a company gathering proposals and barely spending any time getting to know the people they’d be working with to transform their online presence.
Such a company is not an ideal client for emagine.
We're challenging you to do it right
Let’s talk about how we’d partner with you to close the gap between your website and digital marketing and your competitors. Take a few minutes to get in touch with us today. We’re excited to speak with you.