About the position
If you have 3-5 years of healthcare/biopharma account experience – but often feel like a little fish in a big agency, this is your opportunity to make maximize your impact and your potential.
emagineHealth, the Digital-First Marketing and Communications Agency for Healthcare and Life Sciences, is seeking an experienced Account Strategist to help uncover strategic opportunities among both existing and prospective clients.
In this full-time remote position, you will be charged with diving deep into our Healthcare and Life Sciences prospective and existing clients’ businesses and audiences in order to recommend strategic content programs, marketing strategies, and brand development, all with a “digital-first” approach. This is not a prospecting position – we have a long roster of existing clients and engaged prospective clients.
Employment Type: Full-time with Salary and Benefits
Location: Remote (US Based Only)
- Lead and manage select existing and prospective client relationships
- Attend (mix of remote and in-person) client internal marketing meetings to identify opportunities by understanding their goals, objectives, pains, budgets, key events/milestones and roadblocks
- Serve as a subject matter expert and collaborate with the agency’s strategists to advise clients on effective marketing and positioning strategies and supporting tactical plans.
- Grow existing key client relationships by closely monitoring existing campaigns and identifying other possible opportunities, then communicating the benefits of alternative marketing to decision makers
- Effectively present the agency’s recommendations, points of view, and or strategy documents to clients, taking a leadership role in their preparation
- Negotiate and close proposals/contracts on engagements that you are the lead on
Who you are
- 5+ years of experience in life sciences or healthcare marketing strategy
- Agency experience preferred over client-side experience, but all applicants will be considered
- Strength/experience in Digital Strategy: Websites, Content Marketing, SEO, Paid Media, etc.
- Strong proactive thinking, strategic planning, complex problem-solving skills
- Extensive knowledge of the strategic marketing planning process; confident and highly engaged with the fundamentals of healthcare/pharma marketing, branding and advertising
- Able to review and analyze a variety of data to develop and execute marketing and positioning recommendations, as well as tactical plans for clients.
- Willingness to work collaboratively in a team environment while taking initiative to lead client relationships
- Proficiency with industry-standard digital marketing tools
- Strong people skills; comfortable with public speaking opportunities and leading client discussions
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit that enables you to market a business as though it’s your own.
- You love the idea of working in a small (but established, stable) organization where you have creative liberty and a great level of autonomy to manage client relationships almost completely independently.
- You are extremely resourceful. You are able to learn new tools and processes quickly and jump in to almost any marketing-related activity required.
- Agency Account Management
- Deep Knowledge of Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Experience with Comprehensive Digital and Content Strategy including Websites, Microsites, SEO, Content Marketing
Who we are
In business for 25+ years, with 1,500+ clients and about 50 employees located across the United States, emagineHealth is the Digital-First Agency for Healthcare and Life Sciences. Touching every aspect of the healthcare continuum, from clinical-stage biopharmaceutical and medical device companies all the way to the nation’s leading healthcare systems and hospitals, emagine’s services include: Branding, Marketing Strategy, Website Development, Content Marketing, SEO, Paid Search and Social Media.
- Feel like a small fish in a big agency? This is your opportunity to maximize your impact and your growth potential
- Opportunity to collaboratively work with top-tier talent
- A “family-like” environment will make you feel at home from your first day
- No micromanaging or breathing down your neck
- A culture of trust, appreciation for one another, and respect
- A company that recognizes that work can’t always be fun, but strives every day to keep it fun and enjoyable
- On the job training and development
- Medical and Dental insurance
- 401(k) with match
- Graduated PTO/Vacation Policy
- Professional Development reimbursement
- Employee referral incentive
- “HeyTaco” app on Slack allows employees to give thanks, praise and accolades to coworkers and cashed in for rewards or donated to charity
- Competitive salary
- Fitness/Wellness Reimbursement
- Paid vacation
- Personal days
- Opportunity to give back to the community
Sound like your dream job? APPLY!