Are you passionate about helping companies achieve their marketing objectives? Does the thought of working with world-changing, life-saving companies in the Healthcare and Life Science sectors excite you? Are you an awesome relationship-builder and solution-provider?
In this full-time (in-office or remote) position, you will be charged with identifying, connecting with and pitching digital marketing solutions to emagine’s target prospective clients in the Health industry. Such solutions include Digital Strategy, Branding, Content Strategy, Website Development and Digital Marketing engagements (SEO and Paid Search).
Additionally, you will be assigned a group of existing key accounts for whom you’ll conduct ongoing deep-dive analysis, strategy and solutions.
Although there is a heavy emphasis on strategy and analysis, this is in fact sales/business development position that requires prospecting, networking and nurturing – with the benefit of a high return on your efforts.
Employment Type: Full-time with Salary and Benefits
Location: Fall River, MA or Remote (US Based Only)
- Identify opportunities to sell emagine’s digital marketing solutions into assigned target markets
- Prospect to develop new business utilizing a multi-faceted approach including (but not limited to) e-mail, social media engagement, phone calls, in-person networking
- Develop and nurture strategic partnerships with complementary companies including I.T. firms, consultancies, marketing/P.R. firms and multimedia firms
- Conduct a deep dive into an assigned list of key (existing) accounts to suggest compelling solutions, present such solutions and demonstrate ROI
- Attend prominent healthcare and life sciences industry conferences to develop and nurture important relationships with prospective clients, existing clients and strategic partners
- Develop knowledge and expertise of our target industries (healthcare and life sciences) in the interest of better solution-selling, contributing to emagine content marketing and developing a strong social media presence
- Strong B2B solutions provider
- Willingness to travel nationally and regularly to prospective clients, actual clients and industry conferences
- Preferred: experience and knowledge of Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Preferred: marketing agency experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Understanding of and ability to demonstrate ROI
- Self-starter, able to work independently and collaboratively as needed
- Ability to get up to speed quickly on a variety of Healthcare clients’ businesses in order to make actionable recommendations rapidly, yet comprehensively
- B2B Sales
- Agency Account Management
- Experience in Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Understanding of Websites and Digital Marketing solutions
- Keynote/Powerpoint proficiency
Software Tools Utilized
- Google Suite
- Hubspot (CRM)
Perks of Joining the emagine Team
- Opportunity to collaboratively work with top-tier talent
- On the job training and development
- Medical and Dental insurance
- 401k with match
- Competitive salary
- Paid vacation
- Personal days
- Opportunity to give back to the community
Come join our team!
Local Massachusetts and Rhode Island and remote candidates may apply.
U.S. based applications only please.