Location: Fall River, MA or Remote (US Based Only)
- Identify, develop, and manage existing client partnerships and close new business opportunities in a consultative environment.
- Establish new client business by prospecting and nurturing relationships.
- Attract and network with target prospects on LinkedIn and other relevant networks
- Manage sales cycle including developing and optimizing a sales pipeline, qualifying opportunities, maintaining pursuit strategies focused on key decision makers and managing opportunities from prospecting to negotiation and contract closure.
- Promptly and regularly follow up with prospects via phone, email, or appointment when required
- Create and deliver sales presentations, proposals, audits, and other sales deliverables where appropriate
- Provide consultation of client needs and business goals
- Effectively present the agency’s recommendations, points of view, and or strategy documents to clients, taking a leadership role in their preparation.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to prospective clients by demonstrating extensive knowledge and insight into their business processes, so as to present solutions that meet their goals.
- Maintain ongoing documentation of prospect and existing client status
- Coordinate and write proposals/responses to RFPs.
- Use problem solving and analytical skills to determine how to maintain client satisfaction and deliver results
- Maintain long-term rapport and relationships and interest in our clients’ businesses as to maintain trust and permanently remain their agency of choice.
- Strong people skills; comfortable with presenting to groups and leading client discussions
- Ability to convert prospects and close deals
- Experience in lead generation, opportunity qualification, pre-call preparation, relationship development, and time management.
- Strong proactive thinking, strategic planning, complex problem-solving skills
- Willingness to work collaboratively in a team environment while taking initiative to lead client relationships.
- Diligent at follow-up as to keep prospects and clients engaged as they balance competing priorities
- Meticulous attention to detail in scoping and proposing solutions
- A fundamental understanding of WordPress CMS, Open-Source, Basics of Hosting Services a plus.
- U.S. based candidates only please
Who We Are
emagine is a leading Digital-First Marketing Agency
In business for 20 years, with 1,500+ clients and about 50 employees located across the United States, emagine provides the following services to our clients:
- Brand Strategy
- Web Design & Development
- Content Marketing
- Paid Digital Media
- Competitive salary
- 401k with match
- Medical and Dental insurance
- Generous paid time off
- Inclusive company environment
- Employee recognition program
- Wellness programs
- Opportunity to give back to the community
Come join our team!
Local Massachusetts and Rhode Island and remote candidates may apply.
U.S. based applications only please.