About the Opportunity
emagineHealth, the Digital-First Marketing and Communications Agency for Healthcare and Life Sciences, is seeking an experienced Director of Business Development to drive increased growth.
In this Director role, you will help structure our sales team and drive the agency’s business development strategy – including both new business and the growth of existing accounts. You will be our agency’s sales leader and impart your expertise on all members of the sales team.
You will put in place and oversee our sales pipeline and utilize it to provide accurate forecasting to our executive team, which will be instrumental in driving agency staffing decisions.
You will inspire, motivate, manage and advise the sales team on a daily basis, in addition to establishing key performance indicators (revenue growth goals, quotas, pitches/presentations, sales discussions, leads, etc.) and reporting on all sales metrics.
You will stay apprised of healthcare/pharma industry trends to both drive new offerings/initiatives and join/lead certain sales discussions with prospects and clients.
You will collaborate with the leaders of the agency’s various competencies (SEO, Paid Media, Social Media, Website Development, Content, etc.) to innovate on offerings and to develop actionable sales strategies to grow each service line.
Employment Type: Full-time with Salary and Benefits
Location: Remote (US Based Only)
- Report to Founding Partner/President on all sales-related issues including strategy/innovation, sales team staffing, pricing, pipeline and forecasting
- Directly manage a sales team of four (currently)
- Establish a sales pipeline and forecasting methodology
- Oversee the use and expansion of our CRM (Hubspot) and suggest any additional software tools such as data analytics, marketing automation, etc.
- Collaborate with various managers/directors on offerings, sales strategy and growth objectives for each service line
- Drive strategies to effectively demonstrate our clients’ ROI and grow their investments
- Collaborate with Marketing Communications Specialist to develop sales materials, digital assets, case studies, etc.
- Orchestrate strategic workflow with the sales team to drive high quality execution rooted in best practices
- Promote the best working environment to help boost teamwork, morale and productivity. Drive growth for direct reports through goal setting, pathing, training and providing opportunities to expand their knowledge base and skillset
- Support sales operational needs and serve as an escalation point
- Inspire, motivate, manage and advise the sales team on a daily basis, in addition to establishing key performance indicators (revenue growth goals, quotas, pitches/presentations, sales discussions, leads, etc.) and reporting on all sales metrics.
- Stay apprised of healthcare/pharma industry trends to both drive new offerings/initiatives and join/lead certain sales discussions with prospects and clients.
- 5 years of Sales Management experience
- Proven track record of significant revenue growth
- Experience building, motivating and managing a sales team
- Experience overseeing a sales department’s tool set (CRM, Pipeline, Analytics, Forecasting, etc.)
- Healthcare/Pharma experience helpful
- Marketing agency experience helpful
- Entrepreneurial/growth-centric mindset
- Innovative spirit – never complacent or settling for the status quo
- Able to work effectively in a fast-paced agency environment where the following are the norm: constant innovation, growth, adapting to a wide variety of clients’ businesses and objectives
In business for 25+ years, with 1,500+ clients and about 50 employees located across the United States, emagineHealth is the Digital-First Agency for Healthcare and Life Sciences. Touching every aspect of the healthcare continuum, from clinical-stage biopharmaceutical and medical device companies all the way to the nation’s leading healthcare systems and hospitals, emagine’s services include: Branding, Marketing Strategy, Website Development, Content Marketing, SEO, Paid Search and Social Media.
Perks and Benefits
- Opportunity to collaboratively work with top-tier talent
- A “family-like” environment will make you feel at home from your first day
- No micromanaging or breathing down your neck
- A culture of trust, appreciation for one another, and respect
- A company that recognizes that work can’t always be fun, but strives every day to keep it fun and enjoyable
- On the job training and development
- Medical and Dental insurance
- 401(k) with match
- Graduated PTO/Vacation Policy
- Professional Development reimbursement
- Employee referral incentive
- “HeyTaco” app on Slack allows employees to give thanks, praise and accolades to coworkers and cashed in for rewards or donated to charity
- Competitive salary
- Fitness/Wellness Reimbursement
- Paid vacation
- Personal days
- Opportunity to give back to the community
Full-Time Remote Position
U.S.-Based Candidates Only