About the Opportunity
emagineHealth, the Digital-First Marketing and Communications Agency for Healthcare and Life Sciences is seeking a Director of Project Management to join our Production team. With 25+ years in business and unmatched digital experience in Health sectors, you’ll be joining a team of elite digital professionals (strategists, developers, designers, UX, SEOs, writers) who work with a passion for the difference their work is making.
Having completed nearly 2,000 successful website projects in our history, you’re joining a Production team with unparalleled experience. Our PMs are a unique combination of client-facing advocates who also manage our internal resources, timelines and budgets to complete projects efficiently.
Employment Type: Full-time with Salary and Benefits
Location: Remote (US Based Only)
We’re seeking a Director of Project Management to oversee our team of project managers and ensure the timely and successful delivery of projects to our clients.
As the Director of Project Management, you will be responsible for overseeing client projects along with the managing of project managers, UX and QA teams. You will mentor and coach team members to ensure positive client relationships are maintained, proper workflow is being followed and help identify efficiencies and solutions.
Projects that fall within your team’s purview range from comprehensive website projects to branding, video, content, collateral and more. You and your team will work collaboratively with our team of designers, web developers, brand strategists, writers, SEO and other digital marketing specialists.
As the Director of Project Management, your role is all about bringing teams together and making things happen. You should use your skills to lead, empower and facilitate communication between our various teams.
- Lead and manage project managers, UX and QA teams to ensure the successful delivery of projects
- Help maintain department staff by recruiting, selecting, onboarding, and training new employees that report to you
- Develop, implement and document project management processes and procedures to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of the team
- Manage a small caseload of strategic client projects
- Assess and assign a project manager to incoming project work
- Oversee resource allocation for all Production projects
- Ensure that your team members are consistently tracking their time via Harvest® and maintaining required utilization levels among the team
- Monitor and track project progress and ensure that projects are delivered on time, within budget, and to the highest quality standards
- Prepare project status reports and present them to the senior management team
- Identify how best to manage and improve active and ongoing client relationships
- Meet regularly with managers and team members to identify incidents/issues and contribute to resolution strategies
- Coach, mentor, and develop your team to ensure they are meeting their performance objectives and are continuously improving their skills and knowledge
- Identify future career aspirations for your team members and work with the relevant department managers to get that person on a track to that role.
- Continuously improve the project management processes and procedures to ensure the team is delivering projects to the highest quality standards
- Proven work experience as a Digital Project Manager with a proven track record of delivering projects on time, within budget, and to the highest quality standards
- Experience managing a team of people
- Experience working at an digital agency
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Resourceful and creative problem solver with excellent analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Hands on experience working with project management software
- Familiar with Content Management Systems and website technologies
- Understanding of SEO and Google Analytics
- Understanding of User Experience (UX)
In business for 25+ years, with 1,500+ clients and about 50 employees located across the United States, emagineHealth is the Digital-First Agency for Healthcare and Life Sciences. Touching every aspect of the healthcare continuum, from clinical-stage biopharmaceutical and medical device companies all the way to the nation’s leading healthcare systems and hospitals, emagine’s services include: Branding, Marketing Strategy, Website Development, Content Marketing, SEO, Paid Search and Social Media.
Perks and Benefits
- Opportunity to collaboratively work with top-tier talent
- A “family-like” environment will make you feel at home from your first day
- No micromanaging or breathing down your neck
- A culture of trust, appreciation for one another, and respect
- A company that recognizes that work can’t always be fun, but strives every day to keep it fun and enjoyable
- On the job training and development
- Medical and Dental insurance
- 401(k) with match
- Graduated PTO/Vacation Policy
- Professional Development reimbursement
- Employee referral incentive
- “HeyTaco” app on Slack allows employees to give thanks, praise and accolades to coworkers and cashed in for rewards or donated to charity
- Competitive salary
- Fitness/Wellness Reimbursement
- Paid vacation
- Personal days
- Opportunity to give back to the community
Full-Time Remote Position
U.S.-Based Candidates Only