Are you an experienced Healthcare marketing professional who would enjoy creating, overseeing and implementing content marketing strategies for world-changing, life-impacting clients?
In this full-time (in-office or remote) position, you will be charged with diving deep into our Healthcare and Life Sciences clients’ businesses and audiences in order to recommend strategic content programs.
Such content will range from written content/copy to video, photography, infographics, animation and any other content formats that will benefit the client.
You will develop a network of reliable, talented (outside) content resources and partners and manage the development of recommended content.
This is not a copywriting or content creation role per se. Although some writing is required, this is a strategist position, overseeing such content.
Employment Type: Full-time with Salary and Benefits
Location: Fall River, MA or Remote (US Based Only)
- Conduct deep-dive analysis of emagine’s Healthcare and Life Sciences clients marketing objectives, audiences, brand, content and competitors
- Recommend new content strategies including, but not limited to: blogging, website copy, P.R., long-form content, video, animations, infographics, photography, webinars
- Present such recommendations in a compelling fashion to our clients including the business case and ROI for content recommendations
- Develop, manage and maintain a strong relationship with a network of outside (and eventually inside) content partners, freelancers, contractors, etc.
- Work closely with emagine’s other Strategists (Messaging, Branding, Creative, UX, SEO, Paid Search, etc.) to fully understand and integrate with the various strategies they are implementing for clients
- Project manage and oversee the implementation of content recommendations
- Create monthly blog post for emagine’s blog on topics pertaining to Healthcare content marketing
- Experience and deep knowledge of Healthcare and Life Sciences content marketing
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Understanding of and ability to demonstrate content marketing ROI
- Self-starter, able to work independently and collaboratively as needed
- Ability to get up to speed quickly on a variety of Healthcare clients’ businesses in order to make actionable recommendations rapidly, yet comprehensively
- Healthcare and Life Sciences marketing
- Content Marketing
- Understanding of various content types and media and their appropriate use: copy, video, animation, infographics, long-form content, photography and more
- Keynote/Powerpoint proficiency
- High level understanding of best-practice digital tactics including SEO and UX
- Account management/client strategy experience
Software Tools Utilized
- Google Suite
- Familiarity with Marketing Automation/CRM
- Google Analytics
Perks of Joining the emagine Team
- Opportunity to collaboratively work with top-tier talent
- On the job training and development
- Medical and Dental insurance
- 401k with match
- Competitive salary
- Paid vacation
- Personal days
- Opportunity to give back to the community
Come join our team!
Local Massachusetts and Rhode Island and remote candidates may apply.
U.S. based applications only please.