About the position
We’re seeking a Digital Project Manager to join our growing team. As a DPM, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of medium-to-large web development projects.
For this position, you will be the primary contact for client teams and be responsible for end-to-end project management. You must be a tech-savvy professional who is methodical and excellent at time and resource management.
As a Digital Project Manager, your role is all about bringing both teams together and making things happen. You should use your skills to lead, empower and facilitate communication within your various project teams and with our clients.
- Provide end-to-end project management for our medium and large client web projects
- Create project tasks based on the scope of work and timeline requirements provided by the Account Manager
- Define scope requirements to manage client expectations and emagine design and development work
- Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and launch website projects
- Communicate with team members to ensure everyone is committed to their delegated tasks
- Communicate with project stakeholders, leading weekly client meetings to keep projects and clients organized and on track.
- Triage, prioritize and delegate project issues reported internally and by our clients
- Highlight potential risks and act proactively to resolve issues
- Deliver projects on time and within budget while ensuring quality standards are met
- Contribute to project retrospectives
- Identify opportunities for project and process improvements
- Client engagement skills to build successful, long-term relationships
- Hands on experience with project management software
- Familiar with Content Management Systems and website technologies
- Understanding of SEO and Google Analytics
- Understanding of User Experience (UX)
- Solid technical background with an ability to understand and navigate accessibility and compatibility issues
- Resourceful and creative problem solver
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Excellent communication and team management skills
emagine, a national Digital Marketing and Web Design Agency for B2B and Healthcare with offices in both Fall River, Massachusetts and Miami Beach, Florida is growing and looking for top-tier web design and digital marketing talent. Always seeking to strike that perfect workplace balance of “flexible structure”, we encourage an entrepreneurial spirit and for every team member to truly own their position.
- Opportunity to collaboratively work with top-tier talent
- On the job training and development
- Medical and Dental insurance
- Wellness Program
- Competitive salary
- Paid personal days
- Opportunity to participate in volunteerism and giving back to the community