About the Opportunity
emagineHealth, the Digital-First Marketing and Communications Agency for Healthcare and Life Sciences, is seeking an experienced Paid Digital Media leader to drive our growth and innovation in the areas of Paid Search, Paid Social and Programmatic/Display.
While other sectors (such as Tech) have been cutting Paid media budgets, practically all surveys of Healthcare and Pharma marketers show increased investments into Paid Digital. emagineHealth sees tremendous growth potential for our Paid division and is seeking the right individual to lead the charge.
In this Director role, you will manage our team of Paid Strategists and drive the division’s innovation, service offerings and pricing strategies. You will be our agency’s resident Paid Media thought leader and impart your expertise on the Paid team, clients, managers of other divisions and the agency as a whole.
You will be responsible for our Paid division’s growth, margins and profitability. You will drive the hiring strategy for the division and collaborate with our Talent Engagement Manager to find, screen and hire new team members.
You will directly manage a handful of client accounts, and also be very willing and capable of jumping into client discussions with other strategists’ – especially with regard to newer/innovative strategies and/or when client issues occasionally arise.
- Collaborate with our VP of Digital Marketing Services and our EVP of Operations to find and deploy relevant organic growth opportunities within clients managed
- Directly manage a handful of client accounts/campaigns
- Establish strategy, account plans and overall direction for Paid programs delivering on client goals/KPIs
- Drive strategies to effectively demonstrate our clients’ ROI on Paid and grow their Paid investments
- Orchestrate strategic workflow with the day-to-day teams to drive high quality execution rooted in best practices
- Manage the Paid team and drive hiring and onboarding strategies
- Promote the best working environment to help boost teamwork, morale and productivity. Drive growth for direct reports through goal setting, pathing, training and providing opportunities to expand their knowledge base and skillset
- Support operational needs and serve as an escalation point
- Ownership of scope development and negotiations, financial forecasting, account profitability and team resource management
- Drive/own the agency’s selection and purchase of tools and technologies to related to Paid Digital
- Thought leadership: educate agency colleagues on Paid strategies/initiatives and contribute to our thought leadership content by collaborating with our Marketing Communications Specialist on ebooks, blog posts, videos, webinars, etc.
- Extensive experience (5 years+) in Paid Digital Media
- Knowledge of Paid Search, Paid Social and Programmatic/Display
- Healthcare/Pharma experience helpful but not required
- Experience managing, mentoring, training and educating teams
- Entrepreneurial/growth-centric mindset
- Innovative spirit – never complacent or settling for the status quo
- Able to work effectively in a fast-paced agency environment where the following are the norm: constant innovation, growth, adapting to a wide variety of clients’ businesses and objectives
In business for 25+ years, with 1,500+ clients and about 50 employees located across the United States, emagineHealth is the Digital-First Agency for Healthcare and Life Sciences. Touching every aspect of the healthcare continuum, from clinical-stage biopharmaceutical and medical device companies all the way to the nation’s leading healthcare systems and hospitals, emagine’s services include: Branding, Marketing Strategy, Website Development, Content Marketing, SEO, Paid Search and Social Media.
Perks and Benefits
- Opportunity to collaboratively work with top-tier talent
- A “family-like” environment will make you feel at home from your first day
- No micromanaging or breathing down your neck
- A culture of trust, appreciation for one another, and respect
- A company that recognizes that work can’t always be fun, but strives every day to keep it fun and enjoyable
- On the job training and development
- Medical and Dental insurance
- 401(k) with match
- Graduated PTO/Vacation Policy
- Professional Development reimbursement
- Employee referral incentive
- “HeyTaco” app on Slack allows employees to give thanks, praise and accolades to coworkers and cashed in for rewards or donated to charity
- Competitive salary
- Fitness/Wellness Reimbursement
- Paid vacation
- Personal days
- Opportunity to give back to the community
Full-Time Remote Position
U.S.-Based Candidates Only