Location: Fall River, MA or Remote (US Based Only)
- Identify, attract, and pitch key accounts
- Lead and manage select existing client relationships
- Attend (mix of remote and in-person) client internal marketing meetings to identify opportunities by understanding their goals, objectives, pains, budgets, key events/milestones and roadblocks
- Serve as a subject matter expert and collaborate with the agency’s strategists to advise clients on effective marketing and positioning strategies and supporting tactical plans.
- Grow client relationships by closely monitoring existing campaigns and identifying other possible opportunities, then communicating the benefits of alternative marketing to decision makers
- Effectively present the agency’s recommendations, points of view, and or strategy documents to clients, taking a leadership role in their preparation
Who You Are
- 7-10 years of experience in life sciences or healthcare marketing strategy
- Agency experience preferred over client-side experience, but all applicants will be considered
- Strength/experience in Digital Strategy: Websites, Content Marketing, SEO, Paid Media, etc.
- Strong proactive thinking, strategic planning, complex problem-solving skills
- Extensive knowledge of the strategic marketing planning process; confident and highly engaged with the fundamentals of healthcare/pharma marketing, branding and advertising
- Able to review and analyze a variety of data to develop and execute marketing and positioning recommendations, as well as tactical plans for clients.
- Willingness to work collaboratively in a team environment while taking initiative to lead client relationships
- Proficiency with industry-standard digital marketing tools
- Strong people skills; comfortable with public speaking opportunities and leading client discussions
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit that enables you to market a business as though it’s your own.
- You love the idea of working in a small (but established, stable) organization where you have creative liberty and a great level of autonomy to manage client relationships almost completely independently.
- You are extremely resourceful. You are able to learn new tools and processes quickly and jump in to almost any marketing-related activity required.
- Agency Account Management
- Deep Knowledge of Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Experience with Comprehensive Digital and Content Strategy including Websites, Microsites, SEO, Content Marketing
Who We Are
emagine is a leading Digital-First Marketing Agency for Healthcare and Life Sciences.
In business for 20 years, with 1,500+ clients and about 50 employees located across the United States, emagine provides the following services to our clients:
- Brand Strategy
- Web Design & Development
- Content Marketing
- Paid Digital Media
- Competitive salary
- 401k with match
- Medical and Dental insurance
- Generous paid time off
- Inclusive company environment
- Employee recognition program
- Wellness programs
- Opportunity to give back to the community
Come join our team!
Local Massachusetts and Rhode Island and remote candidates may apply.
U.S. based applications only please.