About the position
We’re searching for a Content Implementation Specialist (CIS) to implement content for websites of leading biotechnology, pharmaceutical, high-tech, healthcare, engineering and manufacturing companies. The CIS works closely with our knowledgeable team of Project Managers, Web and UX Designers and Web Developers to assist in building websites.
Employment type: Full-time
Location: emagine HQ in Fall River, MA
- Work closely with our team of Project Managers, Designers and Web Developers to assist in the handoff of a completed website project.
- Interface directly with clients through training, content inventory summaries.
- Advocate for the best backend user-interface and provide suggestions accordingly.
- Understanding of the technical side of web development (basic HTML/CSS).
- Keen eye for web design principles.
- Gain working knowledge of website usability best practices and feel confident in recommending ways to better present information to the client.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- 1+ year of customer service, account management or related experience.
- Experience working in a Content Management System (CMS) like WordPress, Joomla, Drupal.
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS.
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Marketing Automation software Salesforce, Pardot, HubSpot, Mailchimp.
- Experience with AdobeSuite, especially Photoshop.
- Base understanding of website best practices for SEO and UX is a plus.
- Proven ability to work in a team, but with individual accountability.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Time management skills with a proven ability to take a project from start to finish.
- Charismatic personality, self-motivated, goal-oriented.
- Ability to empathize with client who are less tech savvy.
- Comfortable knowing what you need to accomplish to meet deadlines.
We are looking for someone who does not have to be micro-managed and takes accountability for their work.
Perks of working at emagine
- Opportunity to collaboratively work with top-tier talent
- Competitive salary
- Medical and dental coverage
- 401k Benefits
- Paid time off + Paid holidays
- Awesome company parties
- Company activities including (but not limited to): Tennis, wiffle ball, cook offs, costume contests.