About the position
We’re searching for a Digital Marketing Associate to join our rapidly growing Digital Marketing team.
Our ideal candidate is both analytical and creative. We’re looking for someone who can interpret data, and describe what they see in simple terms. An understanding of online marketing tactics like SEO, PPC and Social Media Marketing is necessary for this position. Basic knowledge of Google Analytics, the Google Keyword Planner, Moz, Google Adwords, HTML and CSS is preferred, but not required.
Please note: This is not a project or account management position, and it is not client facing. This position requires hands-on implementation of SEO strategies in Content Management Systems and HTML websites.
Employment type: Full-time
Location: emagine HQ in Fall River, MA.
Compensation: $30,000 – $40,000, commensurate with experience/expertise
- Perform keyword research
- Create ad groups and write engaging ad copy for PPC campaigns.
- Optimize content pieces (general page content, Press Releases, blog posts, etc) in accordance with each client’s unique keyword focus and SEO strategy.
- Implementation of recommended content changes within a CMS.
- Create custom reports for clients through Google Analytics, Moz, Google Webmaster Tools, etc.
- Perform technical audits of websites utilizing our initial tools.
- Responsible, self-motivated perfectionist and problem-solver.
- Basic HTML knowledge is a plus.
- Understanding of SEO, PPC and Social Media.
- Marketing best practices preferred, but not required.
- Excellent organizational skills to do research in a timely manner.
- Ability to self-teach via use of Google Search.
- Comfort with Microsoft Office Products (especially Excel, Word).
- Ability to connect the dots and come to conclusions on your own.
- Must have the ability to multi-task and work within deadlines.
Perks of working at emagine
- Opportunity to collaboratively work with top-tier talent.
- Competitive salary
- Medical and dental coverage
- 401k Benefits
- Paid time off + Paid holidays
- Awesome company parties
- Participate in games/contests including (but not limited to): Tennis, wiffle ball, cook offs, costume contests