About the position
We’re searching for a Project Manager to join our growing Web Design and Development division. The Project Manager will lead medium-to-large web development projects, responsible for end-to-end Project management, including primary contact with client team, scope definition, content implementation, and timeline tracking to make the moving pieces of a website project come to life.
As a Project Manager in a Digital Marketing agency, you’ll work in a consultative capacity, advising clients on strategic as well as tactical aspects of the project, educating clients on best practices, and presenting recommendations, with the goal of building long-term customer relationships. The right candidate is self-motivated, with strategic and problem solving abilities, who thrives in a collaborative environment. You’ll work with a fantastic team of web designers and developers to complete website projects that meet client goals, as well as create a positive project experience.
Employment type: Full-time
Location: emagine HQ in Fall River, MA or Remote
- End-to-end project management of small and medium-size client projects, delivering projects on-time, within budget, and meeting high-quality standards.
- Collaborate with internal project teams to ensure timelines and deliverables are met.
- Define scope requirements to manage client expectations and development work.
- Communicate with project stakeholders, leading weekly or more frequent client meetings to keep project and clients organized and on track.
- Identify project risks and proactively resolve client issues.
- Identify opportunities for project and process improvements.
- Assist Account Managers in scoping and estimating new client projects.
- 2-5 years of managing web development or similar projects. Agency experience a plus
- Understanding of user experience, information architecture, and CMS systems; WordPress experience a plus
- Ability to take ownership of projects with results-driven focus. Proven record for meeting deadlines
- Client engagement skills to build successful, long-term client relationships
- Excellent communication skills. Confident and articulate presenter, with ability to engage, encourage, and motivate others
- Resourceful and creative problem solver
- Relevant background to communicate technical information to clients in easy-to-understand terms.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to juggle tasks and multiple project deliverables
- Experience with project life cycle process and methodology and PM productivity tools; Zendesk, Trello, and Teamwork experience a plus
Perks of working at emagine
- Opportunity to collaboratively work with top-tier talent
- Competitive salary
- Medical and dental coverage
- 401k Benefits
- Paid time off + Paid holidays
- Awesome company parties