We’re seeking an experienced Digital Project Manager to join our growing team. As a DPM, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the variety of behind-the-scenes tasks and deliverables related to client projects. The DPM will work closely with Account Managers (who are client-facing) as well as the emagine design and development team. The DPM role is not client-facing.
For this position, you must be a tech-savvy professional who is methodical and excellent at time and resource management.
As a Digital Project Manager, your role is all about bringing teams together and making things happen. You should use your skills to lead, empower and facilitate communication within your various project teams. Ultimately, you should be able to manage and ensure your projects are delivered within the quality, time and budget requirements.
- Provide project management for internal initiatives related to our medium and large client web projects
- Interface with Account Managers to understand the scope of work and communicate the status of projects
- Create project tasks based on the scope of work and timeline requirements provided by the Account Manager
- Contribute to the creation of project plans and monitor progress
- Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and launch website projects
- Communicate with team members to ensure everyone is committed to their delegated tasks
- Triage, prioritize and delegate project issues reported internally and by our clients
- Highlight potential risks and act proactively to resolve issues
- Deliver projects on time and within budget while ensuring quality standards are met
- Contribute to project retrospectives
- Assist in the creation of internal support documentation for each project
- Identify opportunities for project and process improvements
- Proven work experience as a Digital Project Manager.
Agency experience a plus
- Hands on experience with project management software
- Familiar with Content Management Systems and website technologies
- Understanding of SEO and Google Analytics
- Understanding of User Experience (UX)
- Solid technical background with an ability to understand and navigate accessibility and compatibility issues
- Resourceful and creative problem solver
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Excellent communication and team management skills
- Opportunity to collaboratively work with top-tier talent
- On the job training and development
- Medical, Dental, and 401K
- Competitive salary
- Paid personal days
- Opportunity to participate in volunteerism and giving back to the community
- Free Snacks!