About the Position
We’re seeking a Director of SEO and PPC Services to lead, guide and manage this high-growth division of our agency.
As a Full-Service Digital Marketing Agency for Healthcare and B2B, our Digital Marketing Service division provides the following to our clients:
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- PPC (Pay-Per-Click Advertising)
- Social Media Strategy
- Content Marketing Strategy
- Ongoing Analytics
In the past four years, this division has grown from a team of two people to now a team of ten (and growing). We continue to see increased demand and budgets – and strong forecasted growth in the coming years.
This is an exciting time for the right candidate to oversee this division and its growth.
- Contribute to emagine’s thought leadership and marketing content including video, blogs and assisting with the development of e-books, white papers, etc.
- Participate in sales pitches (both remotely and in person) – providing prospects with insights and recommendations
- Keep others in the company apprised of the latest Digital Marketing trends
- Help in the recruiting, vetting and hiring of new employees
- Manage the department’s P&L, ensuring profitability and continued growth
- Provide leadership, management and guidance to a growing team
- Work closely with other managers to improve cross-department communication and collaboration
- Report directly to emagine’s President and CEO
- Possess a deep knowledge and understanding of SEO and PPC principles, strategies and tactics
- Have extensive experience managing successful Digital Marketing campaigns from both a strategic and technical standpoint
- Are an innovator – driving continuous improvement with regard to offerings and processes
- Stay on top of Digital Marketing trends and changes via published resources, industry conferences, podcasts, blogs, etc.
- Have a passion for client retention and successful results
- Understand and agree that client communication and satisfaction are paramount
- Are willing to travel as needed (emagine is a National Agency)
- Opportunity to collaboratively work with top-tier talent
- Medical, Dental and 401K
- Competitive salary
- Paid Personal Days
- Participate in volunteerism and giving back to the community including some great organizations.
Come join our team!