About the position
emagine, a national Digital Marketing agency focused on Healthcare and B2B, is seeking an experienced Director of Marketing Communications to increase our reach into our target markets and help achieve our ambitious growth objectives.
We’re enjoying an exciting period of growth across the board – from high-profile client acquisitions, to the most interesting projects in our history, to revenue and staff growth among all business units. There’s never been a better time to propel our growth by continuing to refine and enhance our marketing efforts.
In business for 20 years, with 1,500+ clients and 50 employees, emagine provides the following services to our clients:
- Comprehensive Custom Web Design Projects
- Digital Marketing Services (SEO, PPC, Social Media, Analytics, Content Marketing, etc.)
- Enterprise WordPress Development (a nationally-recognized leader in the WordPress Community)
- Ongoing Website Support, Maintenance and Hosting
emagine is highly-targeted and specialized, which makes marketing our agency a very focused strategy. We know our markets and our target decision makers’ pains very well.
Our Marketing Communications strategy consists of the following, and a strong candidate would have expertise in most or all:
- Constant content creation in the form of White Papers, Case Studies, twice-weekly Blog Posts, e-mail Marketing, Press Releases and more. (not all content will be written by the Director of MarCom – freelance writer relationships are not only welcome but required to keep up with the volume)
- Work with our internal SEO and PPC strategists on the company’s digital marketing efforts
- Create, implement, test and report on lead-generation campaigns including e-mail, landing pages
- Administer and oversee HubSpot among both our sales and marketing teams from a CRM and a Marketing Automation perspective. Note: CRM and Marketing Automation experience are requirements but HubSpot onboarding/training can be provided
- Manage website content via WordPress
- Oversee our Social Media strategy
- Work closely with the President of emagine on the overall marketing strategy as well as reporting, analytics and ROI on all initiatives
You’re a stellar communicator. You have a knack for creating and/or directing compelling, engaging marketing copy.
You understand B2B marketing, complex/long sales cycles, lead gen and lead nurturing. You have experience marketing B2B services, which requires many prospect touch points and engaging the audience with a perpetual stream of educational content.
You have an entrepreneurial spirit that enables you to market a business as though it’s your own.
You’re an experienced marketer who has worked on all of the above tactics regularly, with success. You’re accustomed to the challenges of juggling several initiatives at once, working closely with leadership and managing relationships with outside resources (freelance writers, designers, etc.)
You love the idea of working in a small (but established, stable) organization where you have creative liberty and a great level of autonomy to manage marketing almost completely independently.
You’re extremely resourceful. You are able to learn new tools and processes quickly and “jump in” to almost any marketing-related activity required.
Perks of working at emagine
- Opportunity to collaboratively work with top-tier talent
- Competitive salary
- Medical + dental coverage
- 401k benefits + matching
- Paid time off + Paid holidays
- Awesome company parties
- Participate in games/contests including (but not limited to): Tennis, wiffle ball, cook offs, costume contests