About the position
We’re searching for a WordPress Content Designer to implement content for websites of leading pharmaceutical, high-tech, bio-tech, healthcare, and manufacturing companies.
This role works closely with our knowledgeable team of Project Managers, Web and UX Designers and Web Developers to assist in building websites.
Employment type: Full-time
Location: emagine HQ in Fall River, MA or Remote
- Implements content to our custom-built websites while collaborating with our team of Project Managers, Web and UX Designers and Developers to assist in the handoff of a completed project.
- Interface directly with clients and provides WordPress training.
You will gain a working knowledge of best website usability practices, and confidence in providing content recommendations to the client.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- 1 + year of customer service, marketing or related experience.
- Basic understanding of Website best practices.
- Experience working in a Content Management System (CMS) like WordPress, Joomla, Drupal.
- Knowledge of Web development, HTML/CSS.
- Familiarity with Photoshop, or Photo editing software.
- Ability to empathize with client who are less tech savvy.
- Time management skills with a proven ability to take a project from start to finish.
- Experience in an agency setting a plus.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, brimming with personality, who can empathize with clients who are less tech savvy and can take a project from start to finish.
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented with a keen design eye.
We’re looking for someone who does not have to be micro-managed and takes accountability for their work.
- Opportunity to collaboratively work with top-tier talent
- On the job training and development
- Medical, Dental, and 401K
- Competitive salary
- Paid personal days
- Opportunity to participate in volunteerism and giving back to the community
- Free Snacks!