The competitive landscape in B2B tech means now more than ever is the time to differentiate your business and stand out in the space with a remarkable marketing campaign. It all begins with choosing compelling and relevant B2B tech assets, but it doesn’t stop there. After you choose amazing assets that will resonate with your B2B tech audience, you have to promote them to generate leads your sales teams will love. (PPC) pay-per-click advertising is the perfect way to do it. Once you understand the path to PPC conversions, you’ll be armed with the next steps to take your marketing campaign to the next level.
AdWords, Google’s PPC solution, allows you to bid on a chance to have your ad appear above or below organic search results or on Google Partner Sites. Using PPC ads (including text, display and remarketing) you are able to target your audience, reaching them at the right time – right when they are searching or browsing for what you’re offering.
Assets that will generate B2B tech leads your sales team will love:
- Case Studies
- Recorded Webinars
- Demos (This is typically well received in software tech)
- How can you stay competitive and innovative with your content?
Start by looking at high quality assets produced by industry leaders. This includes companies that report on top performing tech companies and trends such as Forrester and Gartner. Observe how your competitors are positioning their materials including the value props and messaging they are using.
The path to PPC conversions:
- Conduct a keyword analysis
- Create a relevant and targeted landing page
- Convey the value of the asset through the landing page and your PPC advertising
- For Techs, text ad placements tend to be hyper-competitive (and expensive), so to appear more prominently, make sure your landing pages and assets are granular and targeted and not a generic one-size-fits-all approach
- We recommend including 3-5 statements (typically in bulleted format) that speak to the value of your asset in your landing page copy
The more your asset speaks directly to your audience, the more likely they are to download it. By choosing powerful and granular B2B tech assets and matching them with PPC advertising to promote and amplify your collateral, you’ll excel in PPC by generating B2B tech leads your sales teams will love.