This full-time, remote opportunity that entails the creation, implementation, and management of complex, SEO strategies for our B2B clients within industries such as healthcare, biotechnology and medical device, technology, manufacturing, and professional services.
This is not a “head-down” job, but rather a client-facing collaborative role for a communicative individual. In other words, you must truly enjoy and have a passion for SEO and client interaction, as you personally will be responsible for the management of a number of high-touch accounts.
Our ideal candidate is savvy, polished, and proficient in the areas of inbound marketing, search engine optimization (SEO), online lead generation, reporting and analytics.
- B2B marketing and lead generation
- SEO strategy, planning, and tactics
- Core SEO elements such as competitive research, keyword analysis, and on-page optimization
- Technical SEO elements such as website architecture, internal linking, structured data implementation, and Google Tag Manager usage
- Analytics and reporting through popular third-party tools such as:
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console
- Good understanding of traditional and digital marketing
- Passion for online marketing and SEO
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and time management skills
- Able to manage multiple accounts and handle high-touch clients
- Proficient in all MS Office products such as Excel and Word
- Active Google Analytics certification
- Experience using Google Data Studio
- Exposure to Google Tag Manager
- CRM exposure to popular packages such as HubSpot, Salesforce, or comparable
- Opportunity to collaboratively work with top-tier talent
- On the job training and development
- Medical and Dental insurance
- Competitive salary
- Paid vacation
- Personal days
- Opportunity to give back to the community
Come join our team!
Local Massachusetts and Rhode Island and remote candidates may apply.
U.S. based applications only please.